The Biomics Pole is the CITECH structure at Institut Pasteur for Next Generation Sequencing and includes both short and long-read technologies.
Our mission is to facilitate scientific discovery within Pasteur Institute’s network, with diverse research teams and with private industry. Biomics accepts both service and collaborative projects and works closely with the C3BI and DSI to provide data analysis solutions and data storage for researchers. Please contact us for pricing and turnaround times. Submit a Project
- Some examples of what we provide are:
– De novo and targeted sequencing of viruses, prokaryotes and eukaryotes
– Variant (SNP, indel, large rearrangements) detection
– Human and Mouse SNP detection by array
– Transcriptional analysis (RNA-Seq) for both prokaryotes and eukaryotes
– 16S and deep-sequencing metagenomic studies (mouse, human, and other environments)
– Epigenetics (methylation studies)
– Long-Read PacBio analysis for DNA-Seq and Transcriptomics (Iso-Seq)
In addition to projects that can be realized directly at the Biomics Pole, we can also provide contacts and expertise for other technologies including Whole Human Genome Sequencing (Illumina / Chromium), or Ion Proton/PGM.
Biomics and it staff of experts works hard for the successful and timely processing of all samples and requests. If you are unsatisfied with our service or have a suggestion on how we can improve please do not hesitate to contact us: Reclamation / Suggestions
Research group wishing to include significant NGS sequencing/analysis in grant applications, or who require aid in writing are encouraged to contact us prior to submission: Include Biomics in request for funding