The Cytometry and Biomarkers UTechS (CB UTechS) has the mission to facilitate biomedical research through innovative technologies.
The CB UTechS is affiliated with the Center for Translational Science (CRT) and the Center for Technological Resources and Research (C2RT).
We propose a project-tailored support, spanning from sample processing to data analysis. The 32 cutting-edge technologies available at the CB UTechS are selected to allow cell phenotyping and molecular profiling in bulk and at single cell level. Specifically, we propose:
- Cell phenotyping and sorting (Flow Cytometry Platform)
- Cell culture and functional assays (in Bsl2+ environment) (Biomarkers Platform)
- Multiplex and ultrasensitive protein quantification (immunoassays) (Biomarkers Platform)
- RNA/DNA profiling in bulk (Single Cell Platform)
- Multi-modal single cell profiling (Single Cell Platform)
- Data analysis (sc RNA-Seq, multidimensional flow cytometry, Qlucore)
- Immunomonitoring (Immunomonitoring Platform)
The equipment is installed in six dedicated laboratories, enabling optimal experimental setup and sample analysis. A significant part of the equipment is situated within two fully equipped Bsl2+ cell culture laboratories allowing manipulation of human and infectious material.
Since 2011 the CB UTechS is ISO9001 certified, providing quality assurance of our service and we are an IBISA-labeled platform.
CB UTechS is highly collaborative platform, both nationally and internationally. We are a long-standing partner of Milieu Interieur Project. We are an active member and Center of Excellence of the Federation of Clinical Immunology laboratories (FOCIS).
HOW TO ACCESS: The CB UTechS an open-access facility that welcomes projects and teams from the Institut Pasteur, from the International Network of the Institut Pasteur, from academia, hospitals and industry. In order to obtain access to our technologies and services, submit your project through our electronic project submission tool.
Research groups wishing to include our support in grant applications, or who require help with writing are encouraged to contact us prior to submission.