This mandatory training program, required for all Institut Pasteur PhD students, begins with a group of common core courses including a knowledge base in reproducible research, R Programming and Statistics.
Each student then can choose a track of additional modules —Bioinformatics or Image Analysis— according to their background and field of research.
Students already proficient in R programming and statistics can skip certain modules or the entire track.
A minimum of 50 hours of courses is required to validate the program.
Next key dates :
- Common core : Session 1 – virtual session
- R Programming and Statistics : Session 1 – virtual session
- November 17 to December 11 , 2020, mornings only, from 9:30am to 12:30pm, on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Image Analysis : Session 1 – online session
- December 15 to 17, 2020, from 9:30am to 5:00pm
- Bioinformatics : Session 1 – online session
- March 15 to April 16, 2021, from 9:30am to 5:00pm
- Common core : Session2 – online session
- R Programming and Statistics : Session 2 – online session, new dates !!!
- RS1: April 6, 7, 8, 9 mornings (9:30 – 12:30)
- RS2: April 12, 13, 15, 16 mornings (9:30 – 12:30)
- RS3: April 19, 20, 22, 23 mornings (9:30 – 12:30)
- RS4: 26, 27, 29, 30 mornings (9:30 – 12:30)
- Image Analysis : Session 2 – online session
- June 1 – 3, 2021, from 9:30am to 5:00pm
- A detailed description of the next Common Core day is available here. No registration is required. First year PhD students will receive a Teams link from the Graduate Office. For an overview of all the courses and sessions of the program and a detailed description of each module, you can access the course content or download the flyer below.
www.pasteur.fr/en/bioinformatics-program-phd-studentsRegistration to the modules will open on October 16, 2020.
To register, use the link below:https://c3bi.pasteur.fr/trainings/phd-course-registration/