- Since 2016 Research Engineer position at the Ultrapole, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
- 2015-2016 Collaborative project at the LBME lab, Toulouse, France
- 2014-2015 Training on CEMOVIS at the LBME lab, Toulouse, France
- Since 2007 Research Engineer position at the PFMU, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
- 2004-2007 Post doctoral fellow at the MPI of Biochemistry in Munich, Germany
- 2001-2004 Post doctoral fellow at Institut Curie UMR168, Paris, France
- 2001 PhD in Mathematical Physics at Imperial College, London, UK
Click to view graph
Click to view timeline
TNTs characterization by CryoEM
Jacomine Krijnse-Locker (PI)
The group of Chiara Zurzolo studies the function, structure and formation of tunneling nano tubes (TNTs) that connect neuronal cells (Delage et al., 2016; Sci Rep 6: 39632). We provide EM support to characterize […]
2019Bioengineered Human Organ-on-Chip Reveals Intestinal Microenvironment and Mechanical Forces Impacting Shigella Infection., Cell Host Microbe. 2019 Oct 9;26(4):565. doi: 10.1016/j.chom.2019.09.007..
2019Correlative cryo-electron microscopy reveals the structure of TNTs in neuronal cells, Nat Commun 2019 01;10(1):342.