The Carnot Institutes Pasteur Microbes & Health (Pasteur Microbes & Santé, Pasteur MS) and Livestock Industry for the Future (France Futur Elevage, F2E) are jointly launching their 4th Inter-Carnot annual Call, aiming to strengthen synergies between both institutes.
WHO CAN APPLY
The 4th Inter-CArnot Pasteur MS-F2E 2017 call is a white/open call to support collaborative projects between scientific teams, which belong to both Carnot Institutes (IC).
SCOPE OF THE CALL
Scope of the call is open as long as in the frame of the IC following research topics:
Pasteur MS research topics:
- Microbiota and Non-communicable Diseases
- Early, rapid and sensitive Diagnostics tools
- Emerging and Re-emerging diseases
- Nosocomial infectious Diseases and antibiotic resistance
- Therapeutic strategies targeting the host – personalized medicine
F2E research topics:
- Health: animal infection diseases – parasites; insect vectors / microbial ecology / emerging diseases- modelling / diagnostic & therapies / vaccines / precision medicine
- Nutrition & breeding systems: feed / metabolism / microbiota / animal welfare
- Genetics: immunogenic / genomic selection
Up to 150k€ for 2 years (covering running and human ressources expenses)
- Open: July 21st
- Closing: october 16th at 1pm
- Proposals assessment (peer review): October
- Results/funding start: end Nov./early Dec.
TO FIND OUT MORE AND DOWNLOAD PROPOSAL TEMPLATE
ABOUT PASTEUR MS AND F2E