The Department of Immunology has launched this summer Immunostarter, a call for seeding grants for PhD students and postdocs.
The selection between the several applications was made by high profile immunologists external to Institut Pasteur. Each laureate will receive 5000 euros to support his or her project.
The laureates for the Immunostarter 2021 call are:
- Morgane Boulch: Study of the mechanisms behind CAR T cell-mediated neurotoxicity in the treatment of B cell malignancies
- Lise Hunault: Screening of therapeutic monoclonal antibodies against Clostridioides difficile on intestine on a chip
- Elsa Bourayou: Role of the histone demethylase Kdm6b in ILC2 maturation and functional activation
- Amaia Dominguez-Belloso: Single-cell RNA sequencing of the choroid plexus immune cell population in young and old WT mice
- Erica Russo: Investigating cellular metabolism during the immune response induced by a candidate vaccine model
- Francisca Soares Da Silva: Dynamics of cell cycle progression in the establishment of hematopoiesis
- Fabian Guendel: Innate immune regulation of physiological adaptation of lymph node to immunological challenge
- François Dossin: Analysis of DNA end resection in B cells using CUT&RUN
Congratulations to all of them!