The Image Analysis Hub and the BioImage Analysis group organize bi-weekly open desk in image analysis.
The goal of these sessions is to create one common desk to address the questions of the campus about image analysis. During 3 hours, a number of people from different labs and structures will be present to deal with your images, or general questions about image analysis.
This club will be held in the Aquarium of the building F.Jacobs (main hall, room 17B). Once every 2 weeks.
The next session will be Thursday January the 25th, 9h30-12h30.
You are welcome to come either as a user or as an expert to help others!
See you there!
Planning of future open-desk sessions.
- Thursday January the 25th, 9h30-12h30.
- Thursday February the 8th, 9h30-12h30.
- Thursday February the 22th, 9h30-12h30.
- Thursday March the 8th, 9h30-12h30.
- Thursday January the 11th, 9h30-12h30.
- Wednesday, December the 20th, 9h – 12h
- Wednesday, December the 6th, 9h – 12h.
- Thursday, November the 30th, 9h30-12h.