The Image Analysis Hub and the BioImage Analysis group organize bi-weekly open desk in image analysis.
The goal of these sessions is to create one common desk to address the questions of the campus about image analysis. During 3 hours, a number of people from different labs and structures will be present to deal with your images, or general questions about image analysis.
This club will be held in the Aquarium of the building F. Jacobs (main hall, room 17B). Once every 2 weeks.
You are welcome to come either as a user or as an expert to help others!
See you there!
Please acknowledge the facilities if you use the tools we worked on or the advices we share with you during these open-desks. Something like this for instance: “We acknowledge the help of Image Analysis Hub of the Institut Pasteur for this work.” We need acknowledgements for the recognition of the facility activities and their perpetuation.
Planning of future open-desk sessions.
- Thursday, May the 9th, 9h30-12h30.
- Thursday, May the 23th, 9h30-12h30.
- Thursday, June the 6th, 9h30-12h30.
- Thursday, June the 20th, 9h30-12h30.
- Thursday, April the 25th, 9h30-12h30.
- Thursday, April the 11th, 9h30-12h30.
- Thursday, March the 28th, 9h30-12h30.
- Thursday, March the 14th, 9h30-12h30.