The Single-Domain Antibodies 2023 meeting will be the 3rd congress on single-domain antibodies after Nanobodies 2019 in Bonn and Nanobodies 2021 in Brussels.
This dedicated congress will allow the scientific community to meet and share the last advances in this fast growing scientific field.
Looking forward to meeting you in Paris, September 18-20 at the Conference centre (CIS) of the Institut Pasteur.
During this 2.5-day conference the following topics will be discussed:
- Single-domain antobodies engineering and structure
- Single-domain antobodies in neurobiology
- Single-domain antobodies in diagnostics and imaging
- Tools to understand biological process
- Single-domain antobodies in Clinics: cancer and inflammatory diseases
Visit our webpage: https://www.nanobodies2023.conferences-pasteur.org/