Désolé, cet article est seulement disponible en anglais américain.
Cliquez pour voir le graph
Cliquez pour voir la ligne de temps
Ligne de temps
General Objectives of the Unit Lyssavirus Dynamics and Host adaptation
Hervé Bourhy (PI)
Detailed objectives of the research program 1) How lyssavirus infection moves in both space and in time and the role played by ecological factors in the dispersal of lyssaviruses in bats and dogs. The […]
Host cell-lyssavirus interplay and virulence
Hervé Bourhy (PI)
The research activities of our group focus on the understanding of the complex relationship between immunity and neural functions during rabies virus (RABV) infection, which should ultimately help in the comprehension of viral encephalitis […]
The European Virus Archive Goes Global
Hervé Bourhy (PI)
EVA-GLOBAL objective is to generate the largest accessible collection of human, animal and plant viruses in the world and move beyond the current state-of-the-art to provide an increasingly valuable resource and service to the […]
Genetic variability of non-segmented negative RNA virus populations and host adaptation (Viva&Host)
Hervé Bourhy (PI)
Non-segmented negative strand RNA viruses are characterized by an intrinsic genome instability, the result of an error-prone RNA dependant RNA polymerase. To date, most viral populations have been characterized by their consensus genome sequences. […]
Florence LARROUS, PhD, IP
2013 PhD thesis, Microbiology, University Paris Diderot (Paris VII)
1990 BTS Biotechnology, ENCPB, Paris 13
RESEARCH and PRofessional EXPERIENCE
2014- present Research engineer in DyLah Unit,
2000-2013 Technician in DyLah Unit (Pasteur Institut)
1990-2000 Technician in Texcell (Pasteur Institut)
19 publications, 1 international patent – Hisch h index : 13
ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES and EXPERTISE
– Technical competencies:
Virology, cellular and molecular biology
Reverse genetic on negative strand RNA virus
Public health activities on rabies diagnosis
Work according to quality assurance (AFNOR ISO17025 and ISO15189)
– Coaching competencies:
Supervision of license or master students
Participation in coaching of PhD students
Technical manager for technician for rabies diagnosis activities
– Main research project:
Study of molecular targets for the development of new antiviral strategies (replication complex of lyssaviruses).
Role of the M and P proteins in the host-lyssavirus interplay
MOST SIGNIFICANT PUBLICATION IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS
- Ben Khalifa Y*, Luco S*, Besson B, Sonthonnax F, Archambaud M, Grimes JM, Larrous F Bourhy H; The matrix protein of rabies virus binds to RelAp43 to modulate NF-κB-dependent gene expression related to innate immunity. Sci Rep. 2016 Dec 21;6:39420.
- Dacheux L*., Larrous F.*, Lavenir R, Lepelletier A, Faouzi A, Troupin C, Nourlil J, Buchy P, Bourhy H ; Dual Combined Real-Time Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction Assay for the Diagnosis of Lyssavirus Infection ; PLoS Negl Trop Dis. LoS Negl Trop Dis. 2016 Jul 5;10(7)
- de Thoisy B, Bourhy H, Delaval M, Pontier D, Dacheux L, Darcissac E, Donato D,Guidez A, Larrous F, Lavenir R, Salmier A, Lacoste V, Lavergne A. Bioecological ; Drivers of Rabies Virus Circulation in a Neotropical Bat Community. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2016 Jan 25;10(1).
- Contou D, Dacheux L, Bendib I, Jolivet S, Rodriguez C, Tomberli F, Cleret de Langavant L, Lavenir R, Lepelletier A, Larrous F, Troupin C, Bourhy H,Brun-Buisson C. Severe ketoalkalosis as initial presentation of imported human rabies in France. J Clin Microbiol. 2015 June;53(6):1979-82.
- Fouquet B, Nikolic J, Larrous F, Bourhy H, Wirblich C, Lagaudrière-Gesbert C, Blondel D. Focal adhesion kinase is involved in rabies virus infection through its interaction with viral phosphoprotein P. J Virol. 2015 Feb;89(3):1640-51.
- Wiltzer L, Okada K, Yamaoka S, Larrous F, Kusisto HV, Sugiyama M, Blondel D, Bourhy H, Jans DA, Ito N, Moseley GW. Interaction of Rabies Virus P-Protein With STAT Proteins is Critical to Lethal Rabies Disease. J Infect. Dis. (2014) 209 (11): 1744-1753.
2022Susceptibilities of CNS Cells towards Rabies Virus Infection Is Linked to Cellular Innate Immune Responses., Viruses 2022 Dec; 15(1): .
2021Early Transcriptional Changes in Rabies Virus-Infected Neurons and Their Impact on Neuronal Functions., Front Microbiol 2021 ; 12(): 730892.
2021A live measles-vectored COVID-19 vaccine induces strong immunity and protection from SARS-CoV-2 challenge in mice and hamsters., Nat Commun 2021 11; 12(1): 6277.
2021Attenuation of clinical and immunological outcomes during SARS-CoV-2 infection by ivermectin., EMBO Mol Med 2021 08; 13(8): e14122.
2021COVID-19-related anosmia is associated with viral persistence and inflammation in human olfactory epithelium and brain infection in hamsters., Sci Transl Med 2021 06; 13(596): .
2020Structure of the prefusion-locking broadly neutralizing antibody RVC20 bound to the rabies virus glycoprotein., Nat Commun 2020 01; 11(1): 596.
2019Structural Elucidation of Viral Antagonism of Innate Immunity at the STAT1 Interface, Cell Rep 2019 Nov;29(7):1934-1945.e8.
2019Lyssavirus matrix protein cooperates with phosphoprotein to modulate the Jak-Stat pathway, Sci Rep 2019 Aug;9(1):12171.
2019Kinome-Wide RNA Interference Screening Identifies Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinases and Phosphatidylinositol Metabolism as Key Factors for Rabies Virus Infection, mSphere 2019 05;4(3).
2018Pyrimethamine inhibits rabies virus replication in vitro, Antiviral Res. 2019 01;161:1-9.
+Voir la liste complète de publications