I acquired and deepened my knowledge in molecular and cell biology, cell culture, sequences analysis, virology and animal testing. I wanted to diversify my professional experience, so I joined the Immunology of Fungal Infections G5 since 2015, I work on the beta-glucans immunobiology. I manage the technical part, including the equipment, the material, the orders, etc… I’m also corresponding to the hygiene and security of the unit.
Innate immunological imprinting induced by fungal encounters
The immune system is composed of two arms: the innate and adaptive immunity. Until recently, the adaptive immune system was considered the only mediator of immune memory. However, we and others demonstrated that innate […]
- 2002 – BTS Anabiotec (Analyses Biologiques et Biotechnologiques)
- 2003 – Biotechnologies Spcialisation
- 2015 – present – Lab Technician – G5 Immunology of Funal Infections – Pasteur Institut
- 2007 – 2015 – Lab Technician- Dynamique of Lyssavirus and Host Adaptation – Pasteur Institut
- 2005 – 2017 – Lab Technician – Pathogen Genotyping and Public Health Platform – Pasteur Institut
- 2004 – 2005 – Lab Technician – Genomic Platform – Pasteur Institut
- 2003 – 2004 – Lab Technician – INSERM Unit U590 – Laboratory of Analytical Cytology – University of Medecine Rockefeler, Lyon
2018Active sero-survey for European bat lyssavirus type-1 circulation in North African insectivorous bats, Emerg Microbes Infect. 2018 Dec 13;7(1):213.
2016Dual Combined Real-Time Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction Assay for the Diagnosis of Lyssavirus Infection, PLoS Negl Trop Dis 2016 Jul;10(7):e0004812.
2016Development of broad-spectrum human monoclonal antibodies for rabies post-exposure prophylaxis, EMBO Mol Med 2016 Mar;.
2016Bioecological Drivers of Rabies Virus Circulation in a Neotropical Bat Community, PLoS Negl Trop Dis 2016 Jan;10(1):e0004378.
2015Severe ketoalkalosis as initial presentation of imported human rabies in France, J. Clin. Microbiol. 2015 Jun;53(6):1979-82.
2014Seroprevalence dynamics of European bat lyssavirus type 1 in a multispecies bat colony, Viruses 2014 Sep;6(9):3386-99.
2013Recent emergence and spread of an Arctic-related phylogenetic lineage of rabies virus in Nepal, PLoS Negl Trop Dis 2013 Nov;7(11):e2560.
2013Ecological factors associated with European bat lyssavirus seroprevalence in spanish bats, PLoS ONE 2013;8(5):e64467.
2008A new perspective on Listeria monocytogenes evolution, PLoS Pathog. 2008;4(9):e1000146.
2006Genome microevolution of chikungunya viruses causing the Indian Ocean outbreak, PLoS Med. 2006 Jul;3(7):e263.
+View full list of publications