Nicole Corre–Catelin manages various clinical research projects, particularly those relating to the identification of new pathogens in cohorts of patients with diseases of unknown origins. For these missions, she cares for ethical and regulatory aspects, relationships with researchers and investigators, biobanking and data-management. She is involved in the IT management of the platform; design and management of databases, updating of the website
Our main objective is to increase the knowledge regarding the human virome during homeostasis and diseases.We mainly focus on: immunocompromised patients, where new pathogens and new associations between known pathogens and diseases at found at higher frequency than in […]
- 2009 – DU in Clinical Research – Paris VII
- 2004 – DU in Genetic Engineering– Paris VII
- 1996 – Level II in Animal Testing – Pasteur Institute
- 1992 – Graduate of the Course of Medical Entomology – Pasteur Institute
- 1986 – DU in advanced Techniques in Immunology – Paris VII
- 1982 – DUT in Biology, option : Biological and Biochemical Analysis – Paris XII
EXPERTISE AT PASTEUR INSTITUTE:
- 2016 – today : Project manager at ICAReB. In charge of coordination within the platform projects MUCOLFA, PATHODISC, INECOC, Patho-HTS, OHTICKS…
- 2009 – 2015 : Clinical research assistant at ICAReB. Involvement and follow-up in projects HAT, MUCOLFA, PATHODISC, MetHS, INECOC, ENCEF, INFINCO, Patho-HTS.
- 2002 – 2009 : Senior technician at “Insectes et Maladies Infectieuses” Unit. In the context of genetic control, fitness studies of transgenic strains of Aedes mosquitoes, collection management of arthropod, involvement in the organization of medical entomology courses at the Pasteur Institute.
- 1994 – 2000 : Senior technician at “Ecologie des Systèmes Vectoriels” Unit. In the context of biological control studies of toxins activity of entomopathogenic fungi on Galleria caterpillar model.
- 1991 – 1994 : Senior technician at “Prédéveloppement des Réactifs Immunologiques” laboratory. Engineering of anti-hapten antibodies and development of immunoassay techniques.
- 1982 – 1991 : Senior technician at “Radio-Immunologie Analytique” Unit. Screening of anti-hapten antibodies of high specificity and management of the stock sold.
- Clinical research : Preparation of regulatory submissions records, projects implementation, biobanking under quality assurance, data management.
- Computing : Office software and databases (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Redcap, LIMS, Voozanoo …), websites management.
- Entomology : Identifications, dissections, breeding, field missions.
- Molecular biology : Extracting DNA / RNA analysis on Agilent microarrays, PCR.
- Biochemistry : Coupling hapten-protein, chromatography, electrophoresis, immunoassay.
2016Cutaneous and Visceral Chronic Granulomatous Disease Triggered by a Rubella Virus Vaccine Strain in Children With Primary Immunodeficiencies, Clin. Infect. Dis. 2017 Jan;64(1):83-86.
2015Next-Generation Sequencing for Diagnosis and Tailored Therapy: A Case Report of Astrovirus-Associated Progressive Encephalitis, J Pediatric Infect Dis Soc 2015 Sep;4(3):e53-7.
2013Fitness of transgenic mosquito Aedes aegypti males carrying a dominant lethal genetic system, PLoS ONE 2013;8(5):e62711.
2010Salivary gland protein repertoire from Aedes aegypti mosquitoes, Vector Borne Zoonotic Dis. 2010 May;10(4):391-402.
2009Sialome individuality between Aedes aegypti colonies, Vector Borne Zoonotic Dis. 2009 Oct;9(5):531-41.
2007Antibody response against saliva antigens of Anopheles gambiae and Aedes aegypti in travellers in tropical Africa, Microbes Infect. 2007 Oct;9(12-13):1454-62.