Wahiba Aouadi obtained her Master’s degree in immunology and development in 2013. She accomplished her PhD in human pathology/infectious diseases at the Aix-Marseille University in 2017. She is currently Post-doc researcher in the Lyssavirus, epidemiology and neuropathology unit at Institut PASTEUR Paris.
2014-2017 PhD Human pathology/infectious disease Aix-Marseille University
2011-2013 Master’s Development and immunology Aix-Marseille University
2005-2009 DES Biology/Biochemistry Mohamed Boudiaf University
2013 Immunology/Parasitology Genetics laboratory of parasitic diseases and immunology (GIMP), Marseille.
2012 Cancerology Laboratory of molecular oncology at the Cancer research center of Marseille (CRCM)/ Paoli Calmette institute.
2012 Cancerology Genome instability and cancerogenesis laboratory (CRCM).
2018-present Post-doc researcher in the Lyssavirus, epidemiology and neuropathology unit.
2014-2017 PhD student in AFMB laboratory (Architecture and Function of Biological Macromolecules), CNRS, Aix-Marseille university.
- Functional characterization of L protein capping activity of rabies virus.
- Determine the role of the L protein in rabies virus mediated evasion from host innate immune response.
Awards and Grants
- –2018: Award for the best poster presentation in the department of infection and epidemiology, IP Paris, scientific retreat, CASTEL MAINTENON.
- -2017: Fellow of «Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale » (FRM; grant FDT20160434967).
- -2014-2016: Fellow of «Fondation Infectiopôle Sud».