The Clinical Core of the Center for Translational Sciences (CRT) has the expertise required to implement the complete clinical research cycle, from project initiation to publication and transfer to a potential market authorization holder:
- Bringing you the methodological skills needed to shape your project correctly
- Coordinating the preclinical and early clinical development of innovative therapies, vaccine candidates, and gene therapy
- Establishing the research documentation
- Implementing and coordinating the clinical research activities in accordance with regulations and the International Good Clinical Practices
- Selecting the investigation centers to take part in research
- Obtaining the required international and national ethical approval and regulatory authorizations
- Helping you find the budget for your clinical activities (calls, industrial partnerships, …).
The Clinical Core is also involved in sharing knowledge activities about clinical research through:
- the “Matinales du CRT” (the former Ateliers du PIRC), open experience-sharing lectures by internal and external speakers about operational, regulatory and methodological aspects on clinical research,
- the participation of its members in teaching/training activities and in university teaching. Feel free to send your training request to CRT-CC_VousEcoute@pasteur.fr.