From Nov. 2013 up to now, IT department, IT engineer (scientific computing)
- technological watch in the fields of scientific and parallel computing (batch systems, GPGPU, programming languages…)
- software development ( ROCK for PIBNET, golden, Phageterm for biomics, musical_chair for the GGS unit),
- maintain calculation cluster in operational condition,
- Advice and expertise on the use of computational resources.
From March. 2013 to Nov. 2013, Effisoft, software architect
From March 2006 to March 2013, A2iA, R&D software engineer
- Software development (C++,boost,python,Qt) for a writing recognition software (image processing and machine learning).
From May 2000 to Nov. 2005, Thales Information Systems, Analyst & Programmer
- Set up solutions for network and systems supervision.
- Software development for the implementation of a system dedicated to electric dispatching.
- Software development for a system dedicated to managing aeronautical data (meteorological information, flightplans…)
- Software development for the making of a simulator dedicated to the training of operators in french nuclear power plants.
From Nov. 1999 to March.2000, Morgan SA, Analyst & Programmer
- Software development of a database application dedcated to production management.
More details about my past activities and degrees on my linkedin profile