Désolé, cet article est seulement disponible en anglais américain.
Cliquez pour voir le graph
Cliquez pour voir la ligne de temps
Ligne de temps
Véronique Legrand (PI)
Due to advances in high-throughput sequencing technologies, generating whole genome sequencing (WGS) data with high coverage depth (e.g. ≥ 500×) is now becoming common, especially when dealing with non-eukaryotic genomes. Such high coverage WGS […]
(EN) From Nov. 2013 up to now, IT department, IT engineer (scientific computing)
- technological watch in the fields of scientific and parallel computing (batch systems, GPGPU, programming languages…)
- software development ( ROCK for PIBNET, golden, Phageterm for biomics, musical_chair for the GGS unit),
- maintain calculation cluster in operational condition,
- Advice and expertise on the use of computational resources.
From March. 2013 to Nov. 2013, Effisoft, software architect
- java web development
From March 2006 to March 2013, A2iA, R&D software engineer
- Software development (C++,boost,python,Qt) for a writing recognition software (image processing and machine learning).
From May 2000 to Nov. 2005, Thales Information Systems, Analyst & Programmer
- Set up solutions for network and systems supervision.
- Software development for the implementation of a system dedicated to electric dispatching.
- Software development for a system dedicated to managing aeronautical data (meteorological information, flightplans…)
- Software development for the making of a simulator dedicated to the training of operators in french nuclear power plants.
From Nov. 1999 to March.2000, Morgan SA, Analyst & Programmer
- Software development of a database application dedcated to production management.
More details about my past activities and degrees on my linkedin profile