– Previously manager of the Laboratory of Excellence INFLAMEX (University of Paris/USPN/INSERM) (2013-2021)
– Founder/CEO of “Les petits Cordin, SAS”, web startup that created a platform aimed at promoting business to parents of young children (2015-2020).
– Post doc at the Welcome Trust Center for Cell Biology of the University of Edinburgh, UK.
My research focused on characterizing the interplay between two splicing RNA helicases (Brr2p and Prp16p) in the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae. (2005-2012)
– PhD Molecular Biology (University Versailles-Saint-Quentin en Yvelines, France) and PhD Sciences (University of Geneva, Switzerland).(2000-2005).
My research focused on characterizing the newly identified Q-motif of DEAD-box RNA helicases.
– MBA General Management IAE Pathéon-Sorbonne / IFG) (2017-2018)
– DEA Cellular and Molecular Physiopathology (UPMC)(1998-1999)