The Structural Virology Unit and Structural biology of virus-host interactions group led by Marija Backovic invite applications for a post-doctoral position. Our group specializes in using biochemical and structural biology techniques to explore viral glycoproteins integral to entry mechanisms. For a more in-depth look into our work, visit our group’s website. You can also find a comprehensive list of publications on PubMed.
The successful candidate will engage in the design and production of nanoparticles and extracellular vesicles tailored for carrying herpesvirus immunogens.
– PhD obtained within the last 3 years.
– Prior experience in producing and purifying recombinant proteins.
– Knowledge in Immunology is advantageous.
– Ability to thrive in a multicultural setting.
– Proficiency in English.
– Start date: January 2024
– Location: Institut Pasteur, Paris
Interested candidates should forward the following by November 1, 2023:
– A brief statement detailing their interest in the role.
– Updated CV.
– Contact information for references.
* Please send all application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our group values diversity and inclusivity. We strongly encourage applications from groups traditionally underrepresented in STEM fields.