– 09/12-04/15 Research fellow – Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (Switzerland)
Director: Dr. Daniel Constam
Project: Role of Proprotein Convertases during early mouse development.
– 09/08-09/12 PhD student – GReD (Génétique, Reproduction et Développement) – Clermont-Ferrand
Director: Dr. Claire Chazaud
Project: Roles of Nanog and Gata6 during preimplantation mouse development.
– 01/08-07/08 2nd year of Master training – GReD (Génétique, Reproduction et Développement) – Clermont-Ferrand
Director: Dr. Antoine Martinez
Project: Characterization of adrenal defects in Akr1b7-deficient mice.
– 2008-2012 PhD in Developmental Biology – University of Clermont-Ferrand I
Graduated with honors and jury’s congratulations
– 2006-2008 Master of Genetics and Physiology – University of Clermont-Ferrand II
– 2003-2006 Licence of Biology specialized in Genetics– University of Clermont-Ferrand II