Désolé, cet article est seulement disponible en anglais américain.
Cliquez pour voir le graph
Cliquez pour voir la ligne de temps
Ligne de temps
H2020-MSA-RISE-2017: LeiSHield-MATI consortium
Gérald Spaeth (PI)
LeiSHield-MATI forms an international, inter- and multidisciplinary consortium that aims to gain scientific knowledge on parasite-vector-host interaction to allow future development of new therapeutic and preventive measures through research and innovation staff exchange and […]
LeiSHield – A new collaborative action to determine prevalence, anticipate emergence and assess urbanization of cutaneous and visceral leishmaniasis in LeishRIIP partner countries
Gérald Spaeth (PI)
Protozoan parasites of the genus Leishmania generate severe human diseases termed Leishmaniases. Due to their frequency and the severity of certain clinical forms, these diseases represent a major public health problem and limit the […]
- 2015/2019: PhD “Phenotypic and functional genetic analysis of virulence attenuation of Leishmania donovani”
- 2014: Master degree “Infectious agents: interaction with their hosts and the environment” (second year), University of Versailles-Saint-Quentin (France), head of class with honors
- 2012: Master degree “Aptitude for teaching in primary school” (first year), University of Cergy-Pontoise (France), magna cum laude
- 2011: Bachelor’s Degree “Environmental biology”, University of Nantes (France) cum laude including a semester at the University of Tromsø in Norway (ERASMUS exchange)
- Technical teaching of a researcher from the Oswaldo Cruz Institut (Fiocruz, Bresil) – 3 months : cloning and bone-marrow derived macrophages
- Co-supervisor of a Master 2 student from Pierre et Marie Curie University (Paris) – 6 months
- Supervisor of 3rd year bachelor student from Paris Diderot University – 2 weeks
- Trypanosomatids meeting, 2017, Institut Pasteur Paris: oral communication
- WorldLeish, 2017, Tolède (Spain): poster
- Future of Parasitology, 2017, Institut Pasteur Paris: poster
- Trypanomatids meeting, 2016, Institut Pasteur Paris: poster
- BSP Trypanosomiasis and Leishmaniasis Seminar 2016, 2016, Budweiss (République Tchèque): poster
- 2019: FRM grant for 9 month
- 2016: BSP meeting award
- 2015: PhD fellowship from the Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur, de la Recherche et de l’Innovation
- 2015: Six months internship at the Institut Pasteur (Paris), Unit of Molecular Parasitology and Signaling headed by Gerald Spaeth, on “Identification of putative virulence factors in Leishmania donovani using a gain-of-function approach” applying in vitro phenotypic characterization, western blot analysis and macrophage infections.
- 2014: Two months internship at the University of Versailles Saint-Quentin (France), Unit of Physiopathology and Diagnostic of Microbes Infections headed by Jean-Louis Herrmann, on “Identification of the Mycobacterium abscessus genes involved in intracellular survival using a transposon-based mutagenesis approach” applying macrophage and amoeba infections, identification of the transposon insertion for selected clones.
- 2013: Two months internship at the University of Würzburg (Germany), Department of Cell and Developmental Biology headed by Markus Engstler, on “Functional genetic analysis of ESAG10 (Expression Site associated Gene 10) of Trypanosoma brucei” using knock-out and knock-in approaches.
- 2013: Two months internship at the Institut Pasteur (Paris), Unit of Molecular Parasitology and Signaling headed by Gerald Spaeth., on “Characterization of leishmanicidal activity of new compounds on the different life stages of Leishmania donovani and Leishmania amazonensis using a biochemical approach” determining parasite cell death using an enzymatic viability assay.
2022Experimental evolution links post-transcriptional regulation to Leishmania fitness gain., PLoS Pathog 2022 Mar; 18(3): e1010375.
2021Genome instability drives epistatic adaptation in the human pathogen Leishmania., Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2021 12; 118(51): .
2020Infectivity and Drug Susceptibility Profiling of Different Leishmania-Host Cell Combinations., Pathogens 2020 May; 9(5): .
2018Identification of genes required for Mycobacterium abscessus growth in vivo with a prominent role of the ESX-4 locus, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2018 01;115(5):E1002-E1011.
2018Reverse Epidemiology: An Experimental Framework to Drive Leishmania Biomarker Discovery in situ by Functional Genetic Screening Using Relevant Animal Models., Front Cell Infect Microbiol 2018 ; 8(): 325.