The Human Genetics and Cognitive Functions unit at the Institut Pasteur seeks a highly motivated data and project manager to coordinate and consolidate AIMS-2-TRIALS; the largest European Research consortium on Autism Spectrum Disorders.
We are looking for a skilled individual, ideally with a PhD and previous experience in project and data management. His or her role will be act at the interface between researchers and clinicians of the consortium and our team at the Institut Pasteur, especially the lab and the IT team. She/he will be responsible of the coordination of a range of clinical, cognitive, neuroimaging (MRI, DTI, EEG) and/ or genetics projects at the operational level. She/he will take part of the data analysis in collaboration with the Institut Pasteur and the AIMS-2-TRIALS teams.
Her/his specific missions include but are not restricted to:
- Daily interaction with scientists and clinicians throughout Europe
- Interaction with legal and ethics department at Pasteur and investigation centers
- Coordination of data collection across approximately 10 sites in Europe
- Drafting of Standard Operating Procedures and technical interpretation upon consortium request
- Interaction with back-end and front-end engineers to be recruited for this project
- Data integration in Pasteur database
- Data analysis in collaboration with the scientific and clinical teams of the AIMS-2-TRIALSproject
- Experience in project management
- Fluent English. French would be a plus
- Excellent social skills. Attraction for team work.
- Organisational skills and synthetic spirit.
- Knowledge in databases and in information systems
- Basic knowledge in programming
- Experience with clinical, cognitive and /or neuroimaging data
- Interest in research in biology
- Interest in legal and ethical problematics
- Basic knowledge in human genetics