New antiviral strategies: from bench to bedside at the Institut Pasteur in Paris on April 19, 2023.
The COVID-19 epidemic of recent years has taught us that a multidisciplinary approach to scientific research is essential for the development of new therapies. The « New antiviral strategies : from bench to bedside» Thematic meeting is at the frontiers of developing new health technologies for the benefit of patients.
It will be an opportunity for international experts from two different disciplines, chemistry and biology, to exchange. Also young researchers (PhD students, post-docs..) will be able to present their research work and expand their networks.
Registration are closed
SCIENTIFIC ORGANIZATION COMMITTEE
- Jean-Yves Ortholand, President of the SCT
- Maria Duca, Vice-President of the SCT
- Rebecca Deprez-Poulain, SCT Representative at the EFMC
- Noël Tordo, President of the SFV
- Paola B. Arimondo, CNRS-Institut Pasteur
- Karine Alvarez, AMU CNRS
- Etienne Decroly, AMU CNRS
- Sabrina Kali, ANRS I Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Emilie Boutet, Executive Scientific Division / SPAIS – Institut Pasteur
Please note that the access to the Symposium will be at the Vaugirard Entrance of the Institut Pasteur : 205 rue de Vaugirard, 75015 Paris
CONTACT & INFORMATION
For any information please contact Emilie Boutet : firstname.lastname@example.org