I am currently enrolled in a “Licence professionnelle” in Cell and Tissue Culture and Molecular Biology, which is a domain I’m particularly passionate about. I’m extremely motivated and eager to learn.
Study of the mechanisms of induction of the Innate Immune response against the vaccine and wild-type strain of Yellow fever virus in human hepatic cell lines.
- Maintenance of the human hepatic cell line Huh7;
- Production and titration of viral stocks by plaque assay;
- Validation of siRNA approaches to inhibit the activation of signalling pathways triggered by Yellow fever virus;
- Use of RT-qPCR, immunoblot and ELISA;
- Cloning and site-directed mutagenesis of relevant targets and their functional characterization.