- Bachelor of Science in Biology, 2010, Universidad Cayetano Heredia (UPCH), Lima, PERU
- Master of Science in Advanced Immunology, 2014, Université Pierre et Marie Curie
- (UPMC), Paris, FRANCE
- PhD in Immunology, 2019, Université Paris Saclay, Orsay, FRANCE
- January – December 2011, Laboratory assistant: Development of kits for rapid Chagas detection for the Peruvian population. Supervisor: Manuela VERASTEGUI, Laboratory of infectious diseases. Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima, Peru
- May – June 2012, Internship in-singulo interaction of ppGpp on RNA polymerase-promoter complex. Supervisor: Daniel GUERRA. Single Molecule Lab. Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima, Peru
- June – August 2013, Internship Development of spheroids with ultrasound standing wave (USW) on microchips. Supervisor: Björn Önfelt, Science for Life Laboratory (SciLife Lab), Solna, Sweden
- January to July 2014, M2 Internship “Characterization of the primary specific adaptive immune response after modified vaccinia Ankara (MVA) inoculation in macaques”. Supervisor: Anne-Sophie BEIGNON, CEA-FAR. France
- From May 2015 to May 2019, PhD student in Immunology “Deep characterization of the Modified Vaccinia Ankara vaccine induced B cell response in the context of prime-boost immunizations”. Supervisor: Anne-Sophie BEIGNON, CEA-FAR, France
- January 2019 to present: Postdoc, Measurement of antimicrobial peptides including setting-up a Luminex assay from saliva, gastric and duodenal aspirates from children. Supervisor: Pascale Vonaesch and Pr. Philippe Sansonetti, Institut Pasteur, France
- Pejoski D, Tchitchek N, Rodriguez Pozo A, Elhmouzi-Younes J, Yousfi-Bogniaho R, Rogez-Kreuz C, Clayette P, Dereuddre-Bosquet N, Lévy Y, Cosma A, Le Grand R, Beignon AS. Identification of Vaccine-Altered Circulating B Cell Phenotypes Using Mass Cytometry and a Two-Step Clustering Analysis. J Immunol. 2016 Jun 1;196(11):4814-31.
- Palgen JL, Tchitchek N, Rodriguez-Pozo A, Jouhault Q, Abdelhouahab H, Dereuddre-Bosquet N, Contreras V, Martinon F, Cosma A, Lévy Y, Le Grand R, Beignon AS. Innate and Secondary Humoral Responses Are Improved by Increasing the Time Between MVA Vaccine Immunizations. NPJ Vaccines. 2020 Mar 19;5:24.
- Huus KE, Rodriguez-Pozo A, Kapel N, Nestoret A, Habib A, Dede M, Manges A, Collard JC, Sansonetti P, Vonaesch P and Finlay BB for The Afribiota Investigators. Immunoglobulin recognition of fecal bacteria in stunted and non-stunted children: findings from the Afribiota study. Microbiome8, 113 (2020).