ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Institut Pasteur wishes to reinforce the scientific exchanges and collaborations between researchers from the Institut Pasteur International Network (RIIP) and those on the Parisian campus. To do so, we are launching a call to select five researchers from the RIIP wishing to formalize a scientific collaboration with a research unit in Paris.
Successful RIIP candidates will have membership in the IP-Paris host laboratory. She/He will benefit from an access badge to the Pasteur-Paris campus, have an email account <@pasteur.fr>, and will officially appear in the organizational chart of the Parisian Unit. Furthermore, the host laboratory in Paris will receive funding to cover the accommodation and travel costs of the successful researcher from the RIIP (two travels per year).
- Applications should be jointly submitted by the RIIP researcher and the principal investigator of the Parisian laboratory.
- Call for applications to the Institut Pasteur Affiliate Program will be launched once a year and a maximum of five laureates will be selected per each call.
- The host laboratory can only present one application per call.
- Funding is granted for two years and is intended to cover the RIIP collaborator’s travel expenses (up to two travels per year), accommodations and meals. Laboratory costs are not chargeable to the RIIP-IP Affilliate Program grant.
- On request RIIP-collaborator’s affiliation to the IP-Paris laboratory may be renewed for another 2 years. However, no financial support will be provided.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Applicants must hold a permanent position in one of the laboratories of the Institut Pasteur International Network.
- Young scientists (less than 40 years of age) and women are highly encouraged to apply.
ASSESSMENT AND DECISIONS
The Institut Pasteur Scientific Steering Committee (CODIS) and the Division International assesse eligible applications and takes into account the relevance of the project and the candidates’ experience.
Applicants will be notified of the final selection decision four weeks after the application deadline (by February 28, 2017).
FINAL REPORTING OF COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
A final report comprising an overview of the progress of work and achievements is requested to be provided 1 month before the end of the funding period.
Application form is downloadable here: RIIP-IPap2017_Application Form
Applications should be sent as a single PDF file, before January 31, 2017 (5:00 PM), to email@example.com
|Launch of the call||November 24, 2016|
|Deadline for application||January 31, 2017 (5:00 PM)|
|Funding decision||February 28, 2017|
- Lluis.firstname.lastname@example.org (Scientific information)
- email@example.com (Pratical information)