Brain Connectivity and Neurodegenerative Disease (Brain Axis), is on of the three priority scientific areas of the Institut Pasteur strategic plan. It aims to leverage the wide-ranging basic research expertise in the fields of neuroscience, genetics, cell and developmental biology, immunology, microbiology and infection biology to improve the understanding of the complexity of brain function and its associated disorders.
Through the 2023 M2 Master Students Call, the Brain Axis -supported by the Executive Scientific Direction/SPAIS*- aims to foster research project related to Brain Connectivity Disease. The call proposes funding in the form of scholarship and running coast for IP research teams wishing to host a Master 2 student for a Brain Axis related project.
*SPAIS: means Department for Scientific Programming and Incentive Actions
This call does not consider spontaneous applications. Before applying, the candidate must ensure she/he is accepted by a host research entity of IP Paris. A list of the IP Paris Brain Axis related teams is available on the Brain Axis webpage
• The host research entity must be on the campus and involved in the Brain Axis.
• The host research entity can only present one application for 2023 call.
• The student must be enrolled in a M2 Master program or equivalent (University, Engineer school, Medical school).
• Candidates of any nationality are eligible to apply.
• Successful fellows should start their work in the host IP entity between January 1st and May 1st, 2023.
FUNDING AND DURATION
The amount of the grant is a maximum of €4,000. It will contribute to cover the student’s stipend and work-related expenses for a period of 4 to 6 months.
Candidate’s application files should include the Application Form duly completed and be written in accordance with the call Guidelines.
Applications should be sent before December 1st, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline Submission: December 1st, 2022
Results: Mid December, 2022
Starting date: the grantees should start between January 1st and May 1st, 2023
For any question about this call, please contact email@example.com