X-Ray Diffraction service :
– A RIGAKU micromax 007 X-ray generator with standard rotating anode (wavelength 1.54 Å).
– A system of multi-layer X-ray optics from OSMIC.
– A mar345dtb image plate X-ray detector from MARESEARCH.
– A Cryo-system from OXFORD INSTRUMENTS to collect diffraction data at liquid nitrogen temperature.
With this system, users can answer several questions :
– Are my crystals proteins or salts?
– What is the unit cell or the space group of my crystal?
– What is the best cryo-solution to freeze my crystal?
It is also possible to collect complete data-sets for native proteins crystals.