Désolé, cet article est seulement disponible en Anglais Américain.
- HDR: Accreditation to supervise Academic Research in Sciences, Technics and Health (Virology), University Paris Descartes (Paris-5), Paris, France (2013-2014)
- Ph.D. of Biochemistry (Endocrinology): “Study of the Signal Transduction Pathways of Thyrotropin in the Thyroid Gland and the Central Nervous System”, Faculty of Sciences of the University Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris VI), Paris, France (1990-1995)
- M.D.: “Thyrotropin-induced Regulation of Heterotrimeric G Proteins of Adenylyl Cyclase in the Thyroid. Comparison with the Effects of Anti-Thyrotropin Receptor Auto-antibodies”, Faculty of Medicine of the University of Poitiers, Poitiers, France (1989)
- Master’s Endocrinology (DEA/master2), Faculty of Sciences of the University Paris-6 (1987-1988); Medical Statistics and Computer Sciences (Master 1), Universities Paris-Sud (Paris-11, Orsay) and Paris-6, France (1985-1987)
- Research Staff Scientist in Virology at the Institut Pasteur (CNRS), Paris, France (2012-present)
- Research Staff Scientist in Virology at the Institut Cochin (Inserm, CNRS, Faculty of Medicine of the University Paris V), Paris, France (2008-2012)
- Senior Visiting Scientist: NCI/NIDDK, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Bethesda, MD (1999-2001); ii. The Edison Biotechnology Institute, Ohio University, Athens, OH (2001-2003); iii. LVD, NIAID, NIH, Bethesda, MD (2004-2007, plus 6 months in 2010-2011)
- Research Staff Scientist at Inserm in Endocrinology and Signal Transduction at the Faculties of Medicine of the Universities Paris XI (Le Kremlin-Bicêtre), Paris VI (Saint-Antoine) and Paris XII (Créteil), France (1995-1999 and 2004)
- Research fellow at Inserm (1991-1995) and Part-time Physician at the Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris, France (1991-1997)
- Resident in Medicine: Endocrinology, Internal Medicine, Medical Intensive Care and Nuclear Medicine at the University Hospital of Poitiers (1984-1989), then Assistant Teacher in Nuclear Medicine and Biophysics/Physiology at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Poitiers, France (1989-1991)
- Research in Signal Transduction, Endocrinology, Neurobiology and Virology, with Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Cell Biology approaches.
- Project Leader: Discovery of TSH receptor expression and its mechanisms of action in the brain; ii. Identification of mechanisms of cell response to stress and inflammation in astrocytes and their regulation by homeostatic factors; iii. Identification of asialoglycoprotein receptor in the binding and entry of hepatitis C virus structural proteins in human hepatocytes; iv. Replication-independent production of infectious hepatitis C viruses to identify and study the mechanisms of viral assembly (structure) and interactions with host cells; v. Experimental infection of human liver slices with hepatitis C virus produced in cell culture: A new model to study interactions of the virus with immune cells.