Institut Pasteur, Roux-Cantarini Postdoctoral Fellowships Application Guidelines – Autumn 2015 selection GENERAL INFORMATION
- Fellowship duration: up to 2 years
- Deadline: Thursday, September 10, 2015 (6:00 PM)
- Anticipated announcement of decisions: 6-7 weeks after the application deadline
- Contact: email@example.com
- Roux-Cantarini Spring 2016 call will be launched in January, 2016 with an application deadline on March 10, 2016
- The Roux-Cantarini program does NOT consider spontaneous applications. Candidates are therefore advised to contact, before applying, the head of the IP laboratory in which they would like to perform their work.
- Applications from former Institut Pasteur PhD students will not be considered, except if a first post-doctoral training has been performed in another research institution.
- Applicants must have successfully defended their PhD thesis for less than 6 years before they take up their fellowship. Women are eligible to apply up to 7 years after their thesis defence if they have had one pregnancy, and up to 8 years after the thesis defence if they have had two pregnancies.
- Postdocs already present on the IP Campus are eligible to apply.
- The host laboratory can present only one candidate per session and fellowships will not be awarded to the same laboratory in two consecutive calls for candidates.
- The proposed research program must be achievable within the two-year funding
- Successful fellows of the Pasteur Roux-Cantarini program must start their work in the host Pasteur laboratory within eight months after notification of the award. Regarding the present 2015 autumn call, the appointment start date must be between November 2015 and June 2016.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION Applications should be sent, to firstname.lastname@example.org, as a single PDF file that contains:
- Completed RouxCantarini_Application Form 2015
- Presentation letter from the host IP lab head
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s passport or ID (pages showing your photograph and your identification)
TO BE PROVIDED SEPARATELY: Up to three reference letters sent directly from recommenders to email@example.com before September 10, 2015 (6:00 PM). SELECTION PROCESS OF ROUX-CANTARINI FELLOWS A fellowship committee, who will consider both the candidate’s experience and scientific achievements and the novelty and biological significance of the proposed research project, will assess all eligible applications. The needs of the Institut Pasteur, including strategic priorities will be also taken into account in the final decision.