Institut Pasteur is lauching an international call for independent group leader positions to reinforce strategic priorities:
- Emerging Infectious Disease with a focus on the interaction of epidemiological dynamics and evolution of pathogens
- Antimicrobial resistance and novel antimicrobial strategies
- Neuroscience: brain function and disease, in particular, leveraging the use of human models.
- Microbiome in human health
- Single cell biology
- Immunology with a focus on immunotherapy and cancer
- Novel vaccine approaches
Eligibility: G5 track junior group leaders must be less than 8 years after PhD, while G5+ track group leaders must be less than 12 years after PhD at the time of submission. For the G5 track, women are eligible up to 10 years after their PhD if they have one child and up to 12 years after their PhD if they have two or more children. For the G5+ track, women are eligible up to 14 years after their PhD if they have one child and up to 16 years after their PhD if they have two or more children. Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria could nevertheless be considered.
The deadline for submission of the applications is November 30th, 2021, 4:00 pm CET.
Shortlisted applicants will be notified by January 31st, 2022 and invited to an interview in February/March. Offers will be made in late June 2022.
More info on the call here.