I joined the Institut Pasteur in 2018 as an Assistant of the C3BI, the Bio-evolution units and the Bioinformatics and Biostatistics Hub.
In 2019, C3BI became the Department of Computational Biology.
Currently, I am in charge of the Department and the following units the Hub, Inbio and SeqBio.
– Organization the JDD 2018 (Aussois), 2019 (Ury Fontainebleau), 2021 (Les Bois Francs)
– Organization unit retreats.
– Organization of thematic schools (Roscoff SingleCell)
– Follow-up of budgets
– Contribution to the preparation of the HCERES report
– Follow-up of collaborators’ missions
– Coordination of relations between assistants
– Management of the Omics building (technical problems, training and meeting rooms, etc.)
– Quality manager (DUER)
– first aider at work
– Communication and animation at unit and department level
– Update and/or elaboration of processes for the units and the department