- 2015–2019 Bioinformatic PhD Montpellier (France), CNRS-UMR 5237 (CRBM)
Bioinformatic methods development for the study of protein’s non-globular regions and their conservation over evolution. In the Structural bioinformatics and molecular modelling team, directed by A.Kajava.
- 2014 Study abroad semester on software engineering Chicoutimi (Canada) UQAC
Study abroad semester on database and data mining theory and applications.
- 2012–2015 Engineering school software architecture Vannes (France), ENSIBS
The ENSIBS software engineering formation aims to train engineer specialized in software architecture and quality process for software development. Intermediate and final internship in the thesis team (directed by A. Kajava).
- 2010–2012 DUT programmer analyst Vannes (France), IUT
General degree in software development professions with a major speciality in software engineering. Final internship in the molecular bioinformatic team in the Paris XI university, directed by O. Lespinet
Teaching of the human-machine interface theory at the Montpellier IUT : how to collect, reshape and organize user needs, how to produce evolutive user interfaces that fit the expressed needs.
- Villain E, Nikekhin AA, Kajava AV. Porins and Amyloids are Coded by Similar Sequence Motifs. Proteomics. 2019 Mar;19(6):e1800075.
doi: 10.1002/pmic.201800075. PMID: 30358094.
- Roche DB, Villain E, Kajava AV. Usage of a dataset of NMR resolved protein structures to test aggregation versus solubility prediction algorithms. Protein Sci. 2017 Sep;26(9):1864-1869.
doi: 10.1002/pro.3225. PMID: 28685932; PMCID: PMC5563137.