Research Scientist in Treg biology and autoimmune diseases
Egle Therapeutics. Pépinière Paris Santé Cochin. Paris, France.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly-motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious young scientist to join Egle Therapeutics at the start-up incubator located at Cochin Hospital, in the heart of Paris, as a Research Scientist, to lead the autoimmunity branch of the company.
Egle Therapeutics is an emerging biotechnology company focused on developing first-inclass immunotherapies targeting immune suppressor regulatory T-cells for oncology and autoimmune diseases. Established in early 2020, as a spin-out of Institut Curie by Luc Boblet and Dr Eliane Piaggio, PhD, renowned immunologist in the Treg / IL-2 field (INSERM Research Director, Head of the Translational Immunotherapy Team – TransImm – at Institut Curie), Egle’s core approach is the leveraging of its translational-based target discovery engine to unveil novel therapeutic Treg targets and vectorize computationally designed resurfaced cytokines acting as antagonists or as selective Treg-agonists.
Qualifications and technical expertise:
- PhD in immunology in Treg biology and autoimmune disease-related science. Postdoctoral experience would be a plus.
- Certification to work on animal experimentation.
- A strong publication record.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, with the ability to manage and independently drive, innovate and complete your own research and associated activities.
- Supervision of junior researchers and students.
- Multicolor flow cytometry.
- In vitro cell assay development and optimization.
- In vivo mice models of autoimmunity and inflammatory diseases.
Full- Time Position.
Send CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
EGLE THERAPEUTICS SAS – RCS PARIS B 881 373 765 00026
PEPINIERE PARIS SANTE COCHIN – 29 RUE DU FAUBOURG ST JACQUES – 75014 PARIS – France
TEL : +33 (0)1.86.64.08.57