The project aims at developing top-down proteomics approaches to deeply characterize bacterial strains on a very short time scale after sample collection in the hospital. This deep characterization includes: (i) the accurate identification of the proteins that are used in MALDI-TOF MS (but not identified) to build up the spectral profile (ii) proteins that are the signature of a phenotype of interest (resistance, virulence).
- Institut Pasteur, CNRS UMR3528, Structural Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics Unit
- Institut Pasteur, CNRS ERL3526, Biology of Gram-Positive Pathogens Unit
- Collection of the Institut Pasteur (CIP)
- Hôpital Européen G. Pompidou, Service of Microbiology
- Faculty of Medicine, Univ. of Limoges, INSERM 1092, Laboratory of Bacteriology
- Institut Cochin, Barriers and Pathogens Group, INSERM 1016
- French Reference Center of Streptococci