The Pasteur-Roux, -Cantarini program supports long-term post-doctoral research in Institut Pasteur laboratories.
– Fellowship duration: up to 2 years
– Deadline: Monday, March 14, 2016 (6:00 PM)
– Anticipated announcement of decisions: 6-7 weeks after the application deadline
– Contact: email@example.com
– Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini Fall 2016 call will be launched in May, 2016 with an application deadline on September 2016
– The Roux-Cantarini program does NOT consider spontaneous applications. Candidates are therefore advised to contact, before applying, the head of the IP laboratory in which they would like to perform their work.
– There are no nationality restrictions imposed by the Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini program
– Applications from former Institut Pasteur PhD students will not be considered, except if a first post-doctoral training has been performed in another research institution.
– Applicants must have successfully defended their PhD thesis for less than 6 years before they take up their fellowship. This eligibility period is extended to 7 years after the thesis defense in case of one pregnancy, and to up of 8 years in case of two maternity leaves.
– Postdocs already present on the Institut Pasteur Campus are eligible to apply.
– The host laboratory can present only one candidate per session and fellowships will not be awarded to the same laboratory in two consecutive calls for candidates.
– The proposed research program must be achievable within the two-year funding
– Successful fellows of the Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini program must start their work in the host Pasteur laboratory within eight months after notification of the award. Regarding the present 2016 spring call, the appointment start date must be between May 2016 and December 2016.
Applications should be sent, to firstname.lastname@example.org, as a single PDF file that contains:
– Completed PasteurRouxCantarini_Application Form spring 2016
– Presentation letter from the host IP lab head
– Scanned copy of the candidate’s passport or ID (pages showing your photograph and your identification)
TO BE PROVIDED SEPARATELY: Up to three reference letters sent directly from recommenders to email@example.com before Monday, March 14, 2016 (6:00 PM).
SELECTION PROCESS OF PASTEUR-ROUX-CANTARINI FELLOWS
A fellowship committee, who will consider both the candidate’s experience and scientific achievements and the novelty and biological significance of the proposed research project, will assess all eligible applications. The needs of the Institut Pasteur, including strategic priorities will be also taken into account in the final decision.