About: The Data Management core facility is committed to offering support and expertise in data management for the Institut Pasteur campus. We are a core facility coordinated within the DT (Direction des Technologies) of the Institut Pasteur and are fully dedicated to services in Data Management.
What we do: The main objective of the core facility is to provide support to research units and core facilities at Institut Pasteur for the data management of their projects. This support is provided through the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Plan and anticipate data management needs
- Create, test and validate the databases and train users
- Implement consistency checks to validate data and metadata quality and integrity and clean up data
- Ensure the long-term storage of data (standards, open formats …) and intervene on the sorting of data to keep
- Facilitate data sharing with the scientific community in compliance with regulatory standards
- Write documentation/user guides
- Implement process ensuring the findability, the accessibility, the interoperability and the reusability of the data
- Advices in eCRF creation
- User Support (The core facility can only provide support for uses of RedCap in research projects purpose).
How to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW ! OPEN DESK : Each first and third Thursday mornings, data managers are available from 11.30am to 1pm to everyone for bringing help on data management, data quality check, eCRF, clinical or epidemiological data collection… Do not hesitate to come and ask your questions. Connection link can be found on our webcampus page.
Guidelines for users of core facilities: click here to obtain the guide