The aim of the group is to build up on deep learning skills among the members of the group.
We have very diverse levels of expertise on the topic, from complete beginners to experts on the field. Most of the members are the engineers of the Hub of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics, but also from the Image Analysis Hub.
We plan to organize monthly meetings where we will discuss different DL projects, most recent papers, organize hands-on sessions and tutorials.
If you are interested to join us or to stay informed, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
DL Meeting #3 – November ’23
- Who and what? – Konstantin Petrov (and Youssef Ghorbal). We will hear about resources available on cluster (the difference between GPUs, the limitations we can have, etc). We’ll also hear about frequent pitfalls and general ML/DL workloads running.
- When and where? – Thursday 23/11, at 14h00 in CFJ building, Salle CFJ 28-01-01A – C. François Jacob 1er or remotely on Teams
DL Meeting #2 – October ’23
- Who and what? – Nicolas Maillet and his work on the project involving identification of protein sequences
- When and where? – Tuesday 24/10/23, at 14h00 in Yersin building, 24-RDC-02.
DL Meeting #1 – September ’23
- Who and what? – Bernd Jagla will share with us his knowledge on neural networks, that he worked on during his PhD thesis, and his view on the field of deeplearning over the last 20 years.
- When and where? – Thursday 21/09/23, at 15h30 in CFJ building, floor 1, room 01A.
- 18/07/23 – discussion and planning on how the group should work