Introductory seminar @ Bat F. Jacob 28-01-01A May 10th 11h30 – 12h30
Recent developments of super-resolution fluorescence microscopy techniques allow the observation of many biological structures not resolvable in conventional fluorescence microscopy. New advances in these techniques now give them the ability to image three-dimensional (3D) structures, measure interactions by multicolor colocalization, and record dynamic processes in living cells.
The DeltaVision OMX SR is a new compact imaging system that is specifically optimized to provide a stable platform for Structured Illumination Microscopy (SIM) super resolution technology and to see beyond the norm: 3D SIM, 2D SIM and 2D SIM-TIRF imaging modes enable resolution improvements and allow for dynamic super-resolution live- cell imaging.
Workshop (registration mandatory)
May 9th to May 13rd @ Imagopole 26-01-04C
- Pascal Roux – Phone: 01 40 61 31 80 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nathalie Aulner – Phone: 01 44 38 92 07 – email@example.com
Contacts @ GE Healthcare Life Sciences.
- David Pointu – Applications Specialist, Cell Analysis – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Florian Bossard – Sales Specialist, Cell Analysis – email@example.com
- Isabelle Pey Besson – Academic Account Manager – Phone: 06 73 45 85 45 – firstname.lastname@example.org