DIM ELICIT “Empowering LIfe sCiences with Innovative Technologies” co-leaded by the Institut Pierre Gilles de Gennes for microfluidics (IPGG, Patrick Tabeling) and the Institut Pasteur (Jean-Christophe Olivo-Marin and Elodie Brient-Litzler) have been labeled by the Conseil Regional d’Ile-de-France for the period 2017 to 2020.
DIM ELICIT aims at supporting interdisciplinary collaborative research projects that will combine :
- Implementation of disruptive technologies or methods in biology,
- Integration in the SME and industrial value-added chain,
- Integration in an open access environment for Life Sciences research teams.
In order to be one of the most innovative ecosystem in the field of Technologies for Life Sciences, the DIM ELICIT wishes to bring together research teams from all Ile-de-France in one and only network.
In the context of this call, the DIM ELICIT will fund for each project equipment purchase (66% max of total cost without VAT) with a maximal participation of 300k€ from DIM ELICIT.
The DIM ELICIT will fund on this call 3 types of scientific projects:
A. Co-development of innovative technologies and methods
B. Dissemination of new technologies or methods for new applications in Life Sciences (noncommercial methods and/or instruments)
C. Provide technologic platforms with prototyping/manufacturing devices to develop new innovative technologies for research in Life Sciences
More details on the full description of the call.
Core technologies of the DIM ELICIT are :
Biophotonics and waves
Image analysis and Big Data
End-user applications of the DIM ELICIT are:
Single Cell / Single Molecule
Technologies for in vivoBiology
High Tech – Low cost technologies: dissemination in underprivileged environment.
Timeline: The call is open for applications from the 25th of July to the 15th of October, 2019.
Projects selection will be set up by the DIM ELICIT steering committee and rely on external evaluations.
Results will be announced in December.
• Any research team from the region Ile de France can apply with a project in line with the aims, positioning and thematic axes of the DIM.
• A researcher can only coordinate one project within the framework of this call but can be partner in other projects.
• The proposed project should not have been previously supported by another DIM, the SESAME program, a program from the Genopole or a collaborative project from a competitive cluster.
• Applications will have to be sent to email@example.com
• We will acknowledge the receipt of all the applications within a month.
• Projects will have to be written in English.