Deadline : Wednesday 10, January 2018
Applicants must choose a host laboratory among the different entities of the Institut Pasteur (see the website of the Institut Pasteur) and contact the head of this entity before preparing their applications.
They should send a copy of their application to the head of the host entity and to the concerned Department Director.
Applicants will be auditioned on April 10 and 11, 2018 and applications examined by the evaluation committee (COMESP) on April 12, 2018.
If the number of candidates is very high, only pre-selected candidates will be interviewed.
Applicants should hold a PhD.
Constitution of the file (send each document individually in pdf and only by e-mail to email@example.com)
– a letter of introduction and support from the head of the Pasteur laboratory the candidate wishes to join,
– a complete curriculum vitae according to the specified model
– a passport size photo,
– a list of :
. publications, including those in press or accepted, in chronological order and in the NIH style (authors, title, journal, name, year, volume, pages, DOI, PubMed PMID, PMCID) ; research articles, reviews/book chapters and science outreach publications should be listed separately. The applicant name should be underlined. Manuscript submitted or in preparation should not be indicated. Provide an ORCID ID if available,
. submitted publications (but not in preparation),
– a summary of professional achievements (max. 3 pages),
– the proposed research program, with title (max. 3 pages),
– a summary of the research program (15 to 20 lines) including 5 key words,
– an organizational chart of the host unit.
– the reading grid completed by the candidate when specified (only a word file)
Candidates should arrange for three letters (maximum) of recommendation to be sent directly by the signatory.
Letters of recommendation should be sent (separately), by Wednesday 10, January 2018 (17:00 pm), by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to :
Secrétariat de M. Patrick TRIEU-CUOT
Direction des Carrières Scientifiques
28, rue du Dr Roux, 75724 PARIS CEDEX 15
TEL. : 33 (0)1 45 68 88 15 – FAX : 33 (0)1 40 61 31 59
For further information, mail to email@example.com