Désolé, cet article est seulement disponible en anglais américain.
Cliquez pour voir le graph
Cliquez pour voir la ligne de temps
Ligne de temps
“Modelling and functional analysis of clonal Evolution in Leishmania – possible role of non-coding RNAs and RNA modification”
Gérald Spaeth (PI)
Recipient: Gerald Spaeth, coordinator Agency: Campus France, MEAE, Type: Bi-national program France/Israel, 04/2018 – 03/2020 Leishmaniasis is among the five most serious parasitic diseases worldwide. The cutaneous form of the disease is prevalent in […]
H2020-MSA-RISE-2017: LeiSHield-MATI consortium
Gérald Spaeth (PI)
LeiSHield-MATI forms an international, inter- and multidisciplinary consortium that aims to gain scientific knowledge on parasite-vector-host interaction to allow future development of new therapeutic and preventive measures through research and innovation staff exchange and […]
LeiSHield – A new collaborative action to determine prevalence, anticipate emergence and assess urbanization of cutaneous and visceral leishmaniasis in LeishRIIP partner countries
Gérald Spaeth (PI)
Protozoan parasites of the genus Leishmania generate severe human diseases termed Leishmaniases. Due to their frequency and the severity of certain clinical forms, these diseases represent a major public health problem and limit the […]
PTR 392 – Systems-wide analysis of Leishmania virulence
Fatma Z. Guerfali (PI)
This PTR aims to gain novel insight into the nature, the expression, and the regulation of Leishmania virulence factors through the investigation of genetics, transcriptomics, and proteomics differences between (i) virulent and avirulent L. […]
- 2015 – Expérimentation animale, concepteur de projets
- 2002 – DEPHE, mention très bien, validation Master 2, Sorbonne Paris, France
- 1988 – DPCT biochimie/biologie, CNAM Paris, France
- 1981 – Bac F7 biochimie, Cachan, France
RESEARCH and Professional EXPERIENCE
- 2008-present – Ingénieure de recherche confirmée, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
- 1983-2008 – Technicienne, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
- 30 publications, 3 oral presentations and 10 posters in international congresses – Hirsch h index:13
- Co-organization of 2 departmental retreats Co-coordinator of the LeiSHield-MATI – RISE – H-2020 project Reviewer for PLOS Neglected Tropical diseases
- 1 thesis (Leishmania virulence) currently in co-supervision
- Teaching in masters formations at the Institut Pasteur
- Teaching/supervision of researchers, Masters and graduate students
ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES and EXPERTISE
- From 2013 to 2017, member of the COMESP (scientific evaluation committee) of the Institut Pasteur.
- Scientific responsible of the ‘laboratoire de préparation’
- Correspondent for the animal facility
- Since 2014 designer and responsible for animal experimentation for the unit
- Member of the Biomics committee users for the PIV department
- Member of the MSBio committee users
2023Leishmania allelic selection during experimental sand fly infection correlates with mutational signatures of oxidative DNA damage., Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2023 Mar; 120(10): e2220828120.
2022Experimental evolution links post-transcriptional regulation to Leishmania fitness gain., PLoS Pathog 2022 Mar; 18(3): e1010375.
2021Genome instability drives epistatic adaptation in the human pathogen Leishmania., Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2021 12; 118(51): .
2020Dynamic imaging reveals surface exposure of virulent Leishmania amastigotes during pyroptosis of infected macrophages., J Cell Sci 2020 06; 134(5): .
2020SILAC-based quantitative proteomics reveals pleiotropic, phenotypic modulation in primary murine macrophages infected with the protozoan pathogen Leishmania donovani., J Proteomics 2020 02; 213(): 103617.
2018Stage-specific expression of the proline-alanine transporter in the human pathogen Leishmania, Mol. Biochem. Parasitol. 2018 06;222:1-5.
2018Reverse Epidemiology: An Experimental Framework to Drive Leishmania Biomarker Discovery in situ by Functional Genetic Screening Using Relevant Animal Models., Front Cell Infect Microbiol 2018 ; 8(): 325.
2017Haplotype selection as an adaptive mechanism in the protozoan pathogen Leishmania donovani, Nat Ecol Evol 2017 Dec;1(12):1961-1969.
2017New insights into experimental visceral leishmaniasis: Real-time in vivo imaging of Leishmania donovani virulence, PLoS Negl Trop Dis 2017 09;11(9):e0005924.
2017Modulation of Aneuploidy in during Adaptation to Different and Environments and Its Impact on Gene Expression, mBio 2017 05;8(3).
+Voir la liste complète de publications