Désolé, cet article est seulement disponible en anglais américain.
Cliquez pour voir la ligne de temps
Ligne de temps
Hydraulically Actuated Hydrogel Layers
Samy Gobaa (PI)
The goal of this project is to develop a new organ-on-chip microfluidic device based on the actuation of thin hydrogel layers. Indeed, hydrogels possess interesting properties, compared to the commonly used perforated PDMS membranes. […]
- Pre-doctoral year “PSL-ITI” (validated in 2018) Paris Sciences & Lettres University Majors: Microfluidics, Innovative technologies for health, Cognitive engineering.
- M.Sc “Biomedical Engineering: Biomaterials” (validated in 2017, with honours) Paris Descartes university, ENSAM, Mines ParisTech. Focus on tissue engineering.
- B.Sc “Biotechnologies” (validated in 2015) University of South Brittany Focus on cell and tissue biology, microbiology, biotechnologies.
- Reasearch intern @ iCeMS (Kyoto University) Chen lab & Kamei lab iPSC differentiation in hepatocyte, on a microfluidic chip.
- Reasearch intern @ UTCBS (Chimie Paris) CNRS UMR8258, bioimaging team MRI post-processing for quantitative susceptibility mapping (QSM)
- Reasearch intern @ CNPP (Paris Descartes university) CNRS UMR8119, neuroplasticity team. Implementation of a 20yo computational neurobiology code with new pieces of data.
- Reasearch intern @ GEROM (IBS, Angers University) UPRES EA 4658. Follow-up of muscle wasting in an osteoporosis mice model, based on microcomputed tomography (µCT).
BUT ALSO… … host of a scientific vulgarization channel on youtube (Biorev³). … former trainer and local manager in the french Red-Cross. … D&D GM, etc.
2020Recapitulation of Human Embryonic Heartbeat to Promote Differentiation of Hepatic Endoderm to Hepatoblasts, Front. Bioeng. Biotechnol. 8:568092.
2019Biophysical Control of Bile Duct Epithelial Morphogenesis in Natural and Synthetic Scaffolds, Front. Bioeng. Biotechnol. 7:417.
2017Long-Term Quantitative Evaluation of Muscle and Bone Wasting Induced by Botulinum Toxin in Mice Using Microcomputed Tomography, Calcif. Tissue Int. (2017)..