(EN) EDUCATION :
September ‘17 -present :Master in Interdisciplinary Approaches of Life Sciences CRI, Université Paris Descartes, Paris, France.
September ‘16 – July ‘17 : Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Statistics Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi, India.
July ‘13 – June ’16 : Bachelor of Science in Botany University of Delhi, Delhi, India.
RESEARCH EXPERIENCE :
● March ‘18 – present : iGEM 2018 : Paris Bettencourt Team, STAR CORES March ‘18 – present
Our project aims to prototype the production of AMPs inside a tractable, inexpensive
biological model organism – the bacterium E. coli – by incorporating naturally occurring or
computer-aided design of AMP-coding genes.
● February ‘18 -July ‘18 : Graduate Research Intern
Analysis of multiomics data for growth controlled E. coli strain, under the co-supervision
of Dr. Hidde De Jong and Dr. Delpine Ropers at Institut national de recherche en
informatique et en automatique (INRIA), Grenoble Rhône-Alpes, France.
● September ‘16 – August ‘17 : Project Assistant
The approach incorporating a systems level analysis, with an extensive genome wide
evaluation of the mutations in the clinical isolates, to identify the highly potential targets,
followed by a proteome based analysis to design potential inhibitors, to aid the on-going
efforts of TB- translational research, under the Principal Investigator Prof. Samir Kumar
Brahmachari at Council for Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) – Institute of Genomics
and Integrative Biology, Delhi, India.
● June ‘16 – July ‘16 : Summer Research Fellow
Cloning of miRNA 156 promoter (2.7kb) for its characterization in potato (Solanum tuberosum ssp andigena ), under the supervision of Dr. Anjan Kumar Banerjee at Indian Institute of
Scientific Education and Research, Pune, India through Indian Academy of Sciences.
● January ‘14 – March ‘15 : Undergraduate Research Fellow
Screening of Local Anaesthetics as Antifungal and Antibacterial Activities, under the
supervision of Dr. Anita Rani, Asst. Professor at Delhi University, Delhi, India.
● X-Ray Crystallography at National Institute of Immunology under Dr Bichitra Biswal,
(10th December ‘15 – 25th December ‘15)
● Workshop and Hands-on-training on diagnostics of medicinal potential and DNA
fingerprinting in plants at Bose Institute, Kolkata, India.
(1st November ‘16 – 15th November ‘16)
● Computational : RStudio, Matlab, LATEX, Modeller, Pardock, Pymol, SwissProt,
Chimera, YASARA, Gromacs, MS Office, MacOS, Adobe Package etc.
● Non Computational : Recombinant DNA Technology, Isolation, Purification of genomic,
plasmid DNA, Gel Electrophoresis, Restriction Analysis of DNA, Restriction Digestion and
Ligation, Crystal Preparation, Chromatography, DNA Fingerprinting, Protein extraction
and purification, Molecular Cloning, Cell Free expression etc.
EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :
● Poster Presentation : iGEM 2018 Giant Jamboree event 25th – 27th October ‘18.
● Scientific Club : Club Member of the CRI4ALL Club: promoting access to new learning
tools to minorities and sensible populations – CRI Paris, France.
● Poster Presentation : “Effect of Local Anaesthetics on clinically isolated bacteria” at
Cluster Innovation Centre, Delhi, India 2015.
● Poster Presentation : “DNA Fingerprinting : A Molecular Technique” at Conference and
Instructional Workshop of DNA Fingerprinting, Delhi, India 2016.
● Winner of Gold medal in iGEM 2018.
● 1st prize for best academic performance in Botany department, Dyal Singh College,
India , 2015.
● Awarded with Scholar badge for the year 2009-10 by Delhi Public School, India.
● 1st prize in intercollege competition of Ad making organised by PRAKRITI, botanical
society, Dyal Singh College, India , 2015.
Eteplirsen: Unattainable Attained. Mukta Sharma , Naina Goel and Ashwin K.
Jainarayanan. J Pharm Sci Emerg Drugs Vol: 6 Issue: 1.
AMP Designer – Artificial Intelligence for fusion AMP design and optimization , part of
iGEM 2018 Star Cores project.
Hindi (Mother Tongue)