Désolé, cet article est seulement disponible en Anglais Américain.
Cliquez pour voir la ligne de temps
Ligne de temps
Senior Staff Scientist at the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Hinxton (UK), 2015 – 2018
Analysis of host-pathogen interactions of infectious diseases of global health relevance (chlamydia, shigellosis, cholera, tuberculosis) at the genomic, phenotypic and epidemiological level.
- RNAseq and whole genome sequencing analysis of persister mutants of Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- MLPA, development of a new diagnostic and molecular epidemiological tool for Vibrio cholerae outbreaks
- Phylogenetic analysis of Shigella sonnei outbreaks by whole-genome sequencing.
- Use of intestinal organoids as an innovative model of infection for studying persistence, host-pathogen interactions and genetic diversity of Chlamydia trachomatis infection.
Whole genome sequence of Vibrio cholerae directly from filter paper
Research Fellow at Albert Einstein College of Medicine September (NY, USA), 2012 – 2014
- research project focused on developing novel cost-effective mycobacteria based vaccine against tuberculosis.
Lecturer and tutor for students in the Master program of Tropical Medicine and International Health, Institut de la Francophonie pour les Maladies Tropicales (Laos), 2012
Scientific collaborator at Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (CH), 2008 – 2012
Research activities focusing on immunology, host-pathogen interactions and molecular epidemiology of Mycobacterium ulcerans disease (“Buruli ulcer”)
- Thermotherapy clinical testing
- Development of diagnostic tests
- Seroepidemiology and host factors
- Buruli ulcer mouse model development
- Stop Buruli Consortium management (UBS Optimus Foundation)
Ph.D. student at University of Basel, 2004 – 2008
- Regulatory T cell development and tolerance in mice
Research Assistant at Benaroya Research Institute (WA, USA), 2003
- Characterization of the role of the FoxP3 gene product, Scurfin, in regulatory T cells.
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), International Health Management, 2013 – 2016, Swiss Tropical and Public health institute (CH)
Ph.D., Cellular and Molecular Biology, 2004 – 2008, University of Basel
MSc, Molecular and Cellular Biology; Biotechnology, 2003, Louis Pasteur University, Strasbourg (FR)
Engineer Diploma in Biotechnology, 2000 – 2003, Ecole Supérieure de Biotechnologie de Strasbourg, Strasbourg (FR)
2018The plasmid revisited : new insights into growth kinetics, Wellcome Open Res 2018;3:25.
2017The Hidden Genomics of Chlamydia trachomatis, Curr. Top. Microbiol. Immunol. 2017 Oct;.
2017Concern regarding the alleged spread of hypervirulent lymphogranuloma venereum Chlamydia trachomatis strain in Europe, Euro Surveill. 2017 Apr;22(15).
2016Mycobacterium ulcerans Mouse Model Refinement for Pre-Clinical Profiling of Vaccine Candidates, PLoS ONE 2016;11(11):e0167059.
2016Pathogen hide-and-‘seq’, Nat. Rev. Microbiol. 2016 Apr;14(5):271.
2016Vaccination with the Surface Proteins MUL_2232 and MUL_3720 of Mycobacterium ulcerans Induces Antibodies but Fails to Provide Protection against Buruli Ulcer, PLoS Negl Trop Dis 2016 Feb;10(2):e0004431.
2015Herpes simplex type 2 virus deleted in glycoprotein D protects against vaginal, skin and neural disease, Elife 2015 Mar;4.
2010Serological evaluation of Mycobacterium ulcerans antigens identified by comparative genomics, PLoS Negl Trop Dis 2010 Nov;4(11):e872.
2010Auto-reconstitution of the T-cell compartment by radioresistant hematopoietic cells following lethal irradiation and bone marrow transplantation, Exp. Hematol. 2010 Mar;38(3):222-232.e2.
2008TCR-beta chains derived from peripheral gammadelta T cells can take part in alphabeta T-cell development, Eur. J. Immunol. 2008 Dec;38(12):3520-9.
+Voir la liste complète de publications