The French Society for Medicinal Chemistry (SCT), Evotec and Institut Pasteur are co-organizing a One-Day Thematic Meeting in Excellence in Molecular Design that will be held on March 14th, 2023 at Institut Pasteur (Amphitheater Duclaux).
This symposium will cover outstanding innovation and applied state-of-the-art molecular design contributing to advance drug discovery boundaries. Selected themes of the Symposium will be dedicated to “breakthrough” discoveries or innovative technologies/methods and may include the application of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI).
Registration is now open, counting on your presence for this stimulating Symposium !
The following speakers have already confirmed their presence:
- Dr Christoph Grebner (Sanofi, Frankfurt, Germany)
- Dr Raquel Rodriguez Perez (Novartis, Bale, Switzerland)
- Dr Fredrick Zetterberg (Galecto Biotech, Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Andreas Luttens (University of Uppsala, Uppsala, Sweden), winner of the 2022 Evotec prize for Excellence in Molecular Design.
- Dr Stefania Monteleone (Evotec, Abingdon, United Kingdom)
- Dr Merveille Eguida (University of Strasbourg, France)
- Dr Gilles Labesse (CBS, Montpellier, France)
- Drs Christophe Zimmer and Bogdan Ciambur (Institut Pasteur, Paris, France)
A precise agenda with titles and abstracts will be available soon.
Registration is open ! Click here to register
Deadline for registration : March 7th, 2023
SCIENTIFIC ORGANIZATION COMMITTEE
- Jean-Yves Ortholand, President of the SCT
- Maria Duca, Vice-President of the SCT
- Rebecca Deprez-Poulain, SCT Representative at the EFMC
- Gilbert Lassalle, SVP Head of Medicinal Chemistry France – Evotec
- Christophe Boldron, VP Head of Molecular Architects France – Evotec
- Olivier Sperandio, Group Leader & Head of the iPPI-DB initiative – Institut Pasteur & SCT
Please note that the access to the Symposium will be at the Vaugirard Entrance of the Institut Pasteur : 205 rue de Vaugirard, 75015 Paris