The French Society for Medicinal Chemistry (SCT), Evotec and Institut Pasteur are co-organizing a One-Day Thematic Meeting on Excellence in Molecular Design that will be held on March 14th, 2023 at Institut Pasteur (Amphitheater Duclaux).
This symposium will cover outstanding innovation and applied state-of-the-art molecular design contributing to advance drug discovery boundaries. Selected themes of the Symposium will be dedicated to “breakthrough” discoveries or innovative technologies/methods and may include the application of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI).
Registration is now open, counting on your presence for this stimulating Symposium !
The following speakers have already confirmed their presence:
- Dr Christoph Grebner (Sanofi, Frankfurt, Germany)
- Dr Raquel Rodriguez Perez (Novartis, Bale, Switzerland)
- Dr Fredrik Zetterberg (Galecto Inc., Göteborg, Sweden)
- Andreas Luttens (University of Uppsala, Uppsala, Sweden), winner of the 2022 Evotec prize for Excellence in Molecular Design.
- Dr Stefania Monteleone (Evotec, Abingdon, United Kingdom)
- Dr Merveille Eguida (University of Strasbourg, France)
- Dr Gilles Labesse (CBS, Montpellier, France)
- Drs Christophe Zimmer and Olivier Sperandio (Institut Pasteur, Paris, France)
Registrations for onsite attendance are now closed.
You can still register for online attendance till monday, March 13th, 6pm (CET) : Click here to register for online attendance
Please note that the access to the Symposium will be at the Vaugirard Entrance of the Institut Pasteur : 205 rue de Vaugirard, 75015 Paris