We are excited to announce that the 2017 International Society for Vaccines (ISV) Annual Congress will be held at the Institut Pasteur in Paris on October 5th – 7th 2017, co-organized by the Institut Pasteur with the GPF Vaccinology and the Vaccinology Course.
The ISV Annual Congress is the world’s largest scientific conference in the field of vaccines and covers a broad range of topics related to vaccines and immunotherapies. It will bring together individuals from all sectors of the global vaccine community to hear about the latest advances in the field, discuss challenges and opportunities, and network. As in 2016, the Congress will be held in partnership with the International Society for DNA Vaccines and Vaccines Renaissance meeting.
We’ll have an exciting program with stellar line-up of invited speakers supplemented with exciting oral talks selected from submitted abstracts, as well as posters. In addition, we’ll have a special session in honor of the 10-year anniversary of the Institut Pasteur International Vaccinology Course.
And on Oct 4, one day before the start of the congress, there will be satellite workshop on Computational Vaccinology.
Session topics include:
- Innovative Clinical Designs and Human Challenge Models;
- Novel Vaccine Concepts and Emerging Technologies;
- Vaccines as Solutions to Anti-Microbial Resistance Threats;
- Emerging Infectious Diseases;
- Neglected Diseases;
- Viral Vaccines;
- One Health;
- Mucosal Vaccination;
- Maternal and Neonatal Immunization;
- Vaccines for The Elderly;
- Cancer Vaccines and Immunotherapy;
- Structural Vaccinology; and Systems Vaccinology
- Bringing Vaccinology to the World (Institut Pasteur)
We look forward to seeing you there.
Institut Pasteur Co-chairs:
Christiane Gerke, Frédéric Tangy
Denise Doolan (Australia), David Weiner (USA)