Marie-Hélène Verlhac and Nathalie Sauvonnet are delighted to announce that they are co-editing a brand new journal in Cell Biology called Current Research in Cell Biology (CRCBIO).
This new journal is a peer-reviewed gold open access from elsevier and upon acceptance all articles are permanently and freely available.
It is a companion to the highly regarded review journal Current Opinion in Cell Biology (2018 CiteScore 9.21) but this CRCBIO will publish only original data.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any questions regarding the editorial policy, you can already read below the general scope of the journal.
Hope that you will submit soon your work to CRCBIO!
Nathalie Sauvonnet and Marie-Hélène Verlhac
Current Research in Cell Biology publishes original research in all areas of cell biology, with variety of systems and experimental methods used. The journal’s scope is broad and includes, but is not limited to the following topics:
- Cell organization (organelle, intracellular trafficking and dynamics, cell division and polarity)
- Quantitative biology (mathematical, statistical or computational techniques to study cell biology)
- Cell biophysics (biophysics focused on cell biology, mechanobiology, cytoskeletal dynamics)
- Cellular interactions (cell interactions with microorganisms (virus, fungi, parasite, bacteria) commensal or pathogen, cell-to-cell interactions and consequences on cell/tissue organization)
- Cell to tissue biology (correlation between cell biology and tissue morphogenesis and homeostasis)
- Reconstituted system (in vitro reconstitution of cell module, from molecule, or organelle to cell)