Current position & Postdoctoral work
- Presently working as a Postdoc on ERC funded project at Institute Pasteur, FRANCE from Jan. 2017.
- I worked as a Research Engineer on ERC funded project “Extended FRET – Bio photonics” at Institute Fresnel, CNRS, Marseille, FRANCE from Oct. 2012 – Dec. 2016.
- I worked as a Research Engineer on “The Folding mechanism of PDH by Single Molecule fluorescence” jointly funded by Marie Curie Excellency and Spanish Research Council at CIB, CSIC, Madrid, SPAIN from Jan 2010 – June. 2012.
- ERC Scholarship (Oct. 2012 to Dec. 2016).
- Spanish Research Scholarship (July 2011 to Sep. 2012).
- Marie Curie Scholarship (Jan 2010 to June 2011).
- Marie Curie Scholarship (Oct 2005 to July 2008).
- Doctor of Philosophy in Biochemistry (Ph.D.) on “Biophysical studies of protein folding upon interaction with molecular chaperones” at Linköping University, Linköping, SWEDEN (awarded on 27th Nov. 2009) .
- Masters in Biomedicine in Linköping University, SWEDEN (2004 – 2005).
- Post graduate Diploma in Bioinformatics in Bharathiar University, INDIA (2003 – 2004).
- Masters in Biotechnology in Nagarjuna University, INDIA (2000 – 2002).
- Bachelor in Biochemistry in S.V. University, INDIA (1997 – 2000).