- Born in Albacete (Spain).
- BSc degree in Biology at University Complutense in Madrid.
- MSc degree in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology & Biomedicine at the University Autonomous in Barcelona.
- Work as a scientific officer at Institute of Cancer research (ICR) in London.
- PhD student at Elisa Gómez Perdiguero’s lab.
ERC-2016-StG _ResidentMacroPhage – Development, Maintenance and Functions of Resident Macrophages
Macrophages are professional phagocytic cells that orchestrate homeostatic and innate immune functions, via the scavenging of cells, debris, and pathogens, and the production of cytokines, both concurring to tissue homeostasis and repair. This project […]