Since 2008 Engineer position at the PFMU, Institut Pasteur, Paris, FRANCE
- 2008 – MSc in Proteomics at the Lille University of Science and Technology. (Master of Genomics and Proteomics)
- 2008 – Six-months internship at the NICB (National institute for cellular biotechnology), Dublin, IRELAND.
- 2007 – Six-months internship at the Laboratory of molecular biology of yeast at the IRIC, Montreal, CANADA.
- 2006 – BSc equivalent at the Professional in Genomics and Proteomics.
- 2004 – BTS in Biotechnology (two years degree)
- 2002 – “A-Level” equivalent in Laboratory Sciences